Sunday, October 23, 2005

McKeever tonight!

Ladies, Gents and everone else who happens to be reading my family have just left my house after the "Aunt's birthday gathering" and let me tell you it was fun... ... ...
well i say fun but we all know i don't mean fun, it was yet another tolerable family gathering with great food (supplied by mum [yum yum]) and of course the same jokes from the grandparents that we hear everytime we're in the one place (something about burnt offerings and Steven Segal...don't ask me to explain)
well that's over for today, and at this precise moment in time i should be working on some french i've gotta do for tomorrow but i can't be bothered...and i know that if i don't do it now it won't get done today!
I'm heading out later to see the completely fabulous Nuala McKeever who's doing her one woman show in QFT

also everyone i've got a little advert for a Yahoo group i'm in, we need new members so
COME JOIN US, we're not a cult...i mean honestly do i look like a scientologist!?

6 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are right. Who needs to clean the house when you have a cordless mouse! So instead of cleaning I am taking my kids for a hayride at the local pumpkin patch.
I love family gatherings. Your post reminded me how much I miss all my grandparents. My Nana died last year and she was my last grandparent. {sigh} I am glad you have a great family to drive you crazy!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger *david said...

Sorry to hear about your Nana,
taking your kids for the hayride sounds like a load of fun!
wish i could do that, but belfast is cold and wet. so that's the end of that lol
i'll be stopping by your blod again
:)

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop bloody plugging that EWF thing. No-one cares!!! (j/k)
McKeever rocked. A performance fit for an Aga.

6:07 PM  
Blogger *david said...

Aga!?!?
*bows*
McKeever is sooo fucking fab! I swear i haven't laughed like that in a long time
the sex scene was hilarious

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MASTURBATION!!!!!!!!!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Breeding Ground needs a pick me! I like the new banner!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home