Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I want university to start back, now.
I need to get my routine back, and i need to feel like i'm actually doing something. Right now it seems as if i'm sitting turning into some sort of human vegetable, like a giant turnip or something stupid like that. Shockingly the urge to do some work has come to me, maybe it's because of the lack of Subway hours i'm getting at the minuite (only 14 hours again this week), who knows.

Speaking of subway i've decided, yet again, not to look for another job, because i'm begining to enjoy my job again, the people are really nice and now that Tadas is back things are running really smoothly, which is one less thing for me to worry about. I do love January in Subway, it's always so dead.

Some more pics of X3 have surfaced online, it seems to be one of the constant talking points with me and neil which is great. He and Lauren seem to be really into X-men, i can't remember Kerry's opinion but it's safe to say that Jenny doesn't give a flying fuck lol. Neil if you're reading this we're going to see X3 twice on the day it's released...you've been warned i'm not going alone, we have to see if the reports of Stacy X are true!

And tomorrow Jenny and i are having a "jenny and david day" we're going to dinner then out to see Geisha, should be lots of fun :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you implying I know nothing about X-men?! Lies!

11:58 AM  
Blogger *david said...

Am i implying that you, Jennifer Highpriestess of Aga McKernon know nothing about the X-men?

I think that question answers itself

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Jennifer character? I am Aga. Praise me Amen.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home