Thursday, October 27, 2005

Busy tomorrow!

Another completely lazy-assed day for me, which is always great. I woke up so late it's unbelieveable, and got a text message from Queenie telling me that he's definately coming on Saturday night which is great because i don't see him enough (none of us do)
Went into town and spent a little money in Lush, i could've bought myself a hell of a lot more but i managed to restrain myself (well i say restrain myself, what i actually mean is i spent all i could while leaving myself enough money to get the bus back home) I've just had a bath with the Black Pearl, and let me tell you ladies and gents GET IT! i'm all lovely and sliky smooth...
going to PEC tomorrow morning again (Aga help me) then a Philosophy lecture at 12, and then i gotta go into town and get some alcohol for my little party on sat night, then to finish off my lovely day i've got a closing shift in the wonderful Great Victoria Street!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lush?
Aga does not approve.

8:08 PM  
Blogger *david said...

Lush is a way of life!
much like Agaism, so don't slag it

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of becoming $cientologist. What do you think?

2:26 PM  
Blogger *david said...

On your head be it!?!
but Aga help you if you ever have to go through one of their silent births!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home