Wednesday, February 01, 2006

French Lecture number 1

Today was my first french lecture of semester 2, and it was fabulous! It's a mini module called 'le bon usage' and it's all about the development of the french language through the centuries, i love my class, there are lots of people i know from my other tutorials and the lecturer Rosalin Silvester is fab, i was actually talking to her on one of the open days at Queens.

yesterday i bought a Belle and Sebastian CD which i am now in love with, it's called Push Barman to open Old Wounds. It's a collection of their previous limited release EPs and i'm so glad that i bought it!

Tomorrow is going to be a fanatastic day, i can feel it in my womb lol. I am meeting Owain for some coffee before my FP2 tutorial. I haven't seen him since he's gotten back so we'll have lots to catch up on! Then i've got my FP2 at 2 o'clock, i had to change my class but i know at least one person in it because Elizabeth had to change as well.

Then tomorrow night Jenny and I (with possibly Neil and Queenie) are going to Union Street for a drink then out to see Memoirs of a Geisha, it's going to rock. Because if it's anything like the last time we were at Union Street it'll be a night to remember.

Well that's all for today, i'm off to type up my first lecture of the semester.
Oh the joys of Uni work.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home