Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well my torrents are coming along well. Gen X finished the other day. Naturally i've been reading it quite rapidly, i'm only at #15 of 75. So i guess we all know what i'll be doing with my easter holidays lol. My Loveless torrent is at 97.1% at the minuite, and will be finished by the time i've had my bath, i doubt i'll get a chance to load it onto my ipod before i go tomorrow, but i should do that at some stage. And i will completely lend it to everyone

I go to Wales tomorrow to visit Owain, i'll prob buy a lot of shit i don't need/can't afford. It'll be fun, might take some photos to post up, dunno if i can be bothered bringing the camera!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a torrent?

7:27 PM  
Blogger *david said...

A torrent my dear confused Aga is a very very very very big download.

I hope Aga is no longer confused!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home