Monday, February 20, 2006

Cleaning spree

After waking up and feeling shit i actually had a wonderfully great day!
I went to uni and just went to one of my lectures, i called into town and met Jennifer and we went for coffee, actually it was just me who had coffee...i'm not greedy really!

We had a great little walk about, and i felt wonderful about myself :) Running into your ex and realising that your life (and hair) is far better than his in every way is so much fun lol
Jenny tried to explain the Northern Ireland trains to me but i'm still confused. It looks like we're going to see a filming of the Blame Game tomorrow night, which reminds me i should ring queenie!

Anyway i've had a fabulous little day, and i'm ending the day with a long over due cleaning spree! Mother shall be so proud

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home