Sunday, October 30, 2005

Drunken but sober at heart

I'm letting jennifer type an introduction,

Good evening Albert Hall! Can you hear me? I can hear you! (damn katy grin) It's 00.10 and I'm in David's house, it's rather fabulous as he and Queenie are also here and I haven't seen Queenie in several years. Ahhh....Aga. So what do you guys think of $cientology? I'm thinking of becoming one....Katie Holmes? Sexy bitch, but not as sexy as (L)Andrea Corr(L) PHWOAR! Full tit and minge!!!!! xoxoxo


*wrestles jenny to the ground with the promise of stoli!*

now i'm back on the keyboard i'm going to let queenie type a bit

I'm queenie and I'm the pinnacle of the AGA lifestyle and 2nd in line to the throne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

That's my final broadcast for the evening, remember I am ur queen and u must bow before me.


*David will now return to blog*

Thank you queeneth, well we've had a wonderful evening...full of alcohol, and i've jsut been told i'm off to make tea...so ta ta for now

xxAgaxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home