Thursday, November 17, 2005

Frozen

Eh cold much?
Belfast has now officially descended into the frosty pits of hell known as Winter...
...as much as i love Winter, and especially Xmas, season of all giving (and getting!) couldn't it stay at least above 7 degrees until i get well into the house wrapped up in a blanket or something?!
I mean you'd think the great M Nature would want her subjects to be comfortable and not with fingers that are about to fall off because of frostbite. I shall have to get in touch with Aga about this, she'll kick M Nature into touch!
But nevermind about that, i thought i'd share this wonderful picture of the Big Dong, as taken last saturday in the city that is...London.


And wonderful news, Jennifer (Hag) is coming over tonight to deliver into my hands the new Madonna album, yes i know i'm hanging my head in shame. Any self respecting queer should have this already and should know it word perfect...but i am ashamed and will repent to.

I shall know this album inside out by saturday, and shall probably be strutting down the street to it on my way to Queens in the morning. I still am unaware of my strutting, it's an unconcious thing...honestly.
And i bumped into Morgan earlier today, he's now going to start giving private French lessons, so if anyone's interested i'm to let him know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home