Sunday, November 06, 2005

three hours thirty minutes and counting

Almost there, just four three and thirty mins left until i'm 19. Another birthday, and more lovely presents :)
this is exactly what i need after the big weekend of work i've just had (an 11 hour shift today!?!?!) i can just relax and have a laugh with some friends tomorrow night, which will be great
and tomorrow WILL NOT be a stressful day full of lectures, i've got one which i probably won't go to anyway...we'll see how lazy i feel

My dad is hiding lisas christmas present in my room, and i'm insanely jealous! He got her a Pink Razr...grrr! It's so beautiful :(
he said he'd get me one for christmas if i wanted, because he doesn't know what to get me, isaid yes obviously so i'm getting a black one lol

so it's been a very good day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pink Razr. It's not fair that Lisa has one and I don't as I am infinitely more fabulous than she. Until she comes out of the closet, that is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYM MY DARLING! MAY AGA'S BLESSINGS RAIN DOWN UPON YOUR HEAD OF CURLS!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home