Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Knackered

Remind me why i go to the gym again?
Oh right....to get fit....yeah that's it.....well now i'm knackered but i can live with it, it's been a pretty good day.
French lecture in which we started on our book, which i really need to read next week! Then after that my CDF with BIG CRAZY ANN, who i swear is the best teacher, i want her to take me for everything!?!?! and i mean that

After that Owain and i went to the gym, and it seems as if every time i go i feel that little but less fit, is it just me or is it supposed to be the other way round? well hopefully i'll feel fit soon... ... ...


(yeah never gonna happen lol)

And is it just me or can David Blunket really not hold down a cabinet position?
Silly Man

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason David Blunkett cannot hold down a cabinet position is because he's blind and the world was not created for blind people. He will founder.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home