Sunday, November 06, 2005

what am i gonna buy?

Ok now I’ve finally decided what I’m getting myself for my birthday (
And yes I know it’s very expensive…but hell I want one! I’m going to save and buy a new iPod 30GB video playing one, it can replace Aga who is, lets face it, getting a bit old…the poor lady needs a rest, hell lisa can have her Aga knows she’s been eyeing her up for long enough!
It’ll need to wait until after my little trip to London before I buy it, because funds are a little low at the min.
Speaking of London, I CAN’T FUCKING WAIT! It’s going to be such a fab day, lots of shopping and beautiful things…maybe even La Croix *bows head*

And in other news, I’ve seen White Box…only to realise that I’d actually seen it when it was on TV,
So now between us Jenny and I actually own every episode of Ab Fab ever made, I’m not sure if that’s an incredibly sad thing or something to be applauded?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, Aga deserves a rest. Put her in the iPod retirement home. The Shuffle's already there waiting on her.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home