Tuesday, November 22, 2005

rachel stevens...

Winter is here, we all knew that...but now so is xmas.
Tonight was the grand switching on of Belfast's xmas lights, by none other than the wonderful Rachel Stevens. How underwhelmed was I. The stage resembled a cardboard box, and i was standing waiting in the cold for more than fourty minutes for her to come on and press the bloody button. and i was stood on more times than i care to remember, am i really that short, does my height really merit me being used as part of the footpath!? as soon as i can afford it i'll be getting an operation to make me tall, don't even dare tell me it can't be done.
it was me Owain, Neil and Julian, Jenny couldn't come, the poor dear is working right now, it was fun enough...if we ignore the lights situation.

After the bloody things were on Owain went for his taxi then julian neil and i went to Starbucks for a coffee. was fun, i really don't see them enough, speaking of people i never see Queenie was going to come until he realised he was at work. yes i know the thought of darling queeneth working is enough to make me break out into fits of laughter, but he was. Dekko must be doing something for him because he seems to enjoy it.

Well may i be the first to wish you all a wonderfully fabulous Xmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the bloody buggery interweb to talk to my darling fag and you're not here?! Granted, it *is* almost a quarter to one (AM!) and you're most likely snoring away dreaming of queers and pink things. "Joyeux Noel!"

12:38 AM  
Blogger *david said...

Naturally i wanted to stay awake and talk to you darling, if only i had known you would be here i would've held my eyes open with matches just for you.
anything for my darling hag
next time you want me awake at such an hour let me know in advance so i can have the required amount of preparation sleep..

xxaga

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home