Thursday, December 01, 2005

i'm gonna tell you a secret



Just thought i'd share this,
it was one hell of a night, but don't they all look nice.

I've had a wonderful little day, i didn't have any uni to go to so i stayed in bed for ages, had a long bath then cleaned my room...if that doesn't sound like fun i don't know what does! it was a great day, could it be that i'm becoming domesticated? i certainly hope not.

Tonight is the television premiere of I'm Gonna Tell You A Secret. The documentary following my dear lady Madonna on her reinvention tour, look out for a 10 minute close-up of jenny and I.

And it looks as if i'm going to Wales after all :) i'll be going over for the night just before christmas, i'm really looking forward to it! Lets hope i don't make a tit of myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home