Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lazy day

Well i'm getting impatient. Why does it take so long to ship some DVDs from California to Belfast.
Let me clarify, i ordered an animé series (yami no matsuei) from one of the amazon sellers and it's taking an age to get here. and i really really wanna watch it now.

Well i've pleanty to watch before that gets here, i've still got the Loveless torrent the finished sometime before i went to Wales, and i'm still only on episode 6.

My day today has been incredibly lazy, Kerry informs me that it has been somewhat productive, but i tend to disagree. I've listened to a load of podcasts that i missed, i've uploaded some photos to my MSN space (note to you all, go and look) i've written a reference for darling Jennifer and i've replied to i don't know how many e-mails!
Speaking of e-mails for some reason hotmail will not let me attach an MP3 to an e-mail i'm trying to send, it's pissing me off. Maybe it's the LiveMail that i'm beta testing, but i'm getting annoyed!

Now tomorrow will be an interesting day, i'm going for lunch with Lisa. I hope foo kin know we're coming, because we will eat everything they have.

Neil claims to hate Picard. I don't even know what to say to him right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home