Sunday, March 18, 2007

Plans for this summer

I do keep neglecting this little blog. And i don't know why.

Anyway. I'm going to be having one hell of a busy summer. I'll be going to see Tori at both of her London shows at the start of July, then pretty much as soon as i'm back i'm heading down to the Oxegen festival to see Tori for a 3rd time, and i'll also be seeing Muse again, i'm more than excited about this. I think i've just started to connect with music on a level that i hadn't before. I mean it's always been an important part of my life, but now i'm just more plugged in if that makes any sense. I know people who will understand that.

Queens is going ok, it'll be great to have a break for easter. i've been neglecting my Oral classes...i just can't be fucking bothered. how lazy is that!?

Work is going really well at the min, i've got my employee evaluation coming up soon, but i don't know when. Hope it's soon, i'd like to start making moves on becoming a fits captain. I'd love it if i could keep my job going in there while i'm on my year abroad...i can only hope that'll happen.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home